We are on a mission to bring justice to the taxpayer, to the IRS and to the tax resolution industry. Our vision is a home without tax problems. We believe in tax relief for all taxpayers.
This position focuses on utilizing top-tier customer service for every individual you speak with. The ideal candidate has the ability to handle a fast-paced environment, utilizing top-notch communication skills to speak with nationwide taxpayers facing Federal and State tax obligations. Inbound and outbound calling, appointment setting, and excellent communication skills are required for this position.
Duties and Expectations:
– Handling inbound calls
– Using active listening skills to understand client’s needs
– Taking excellent notes on client’s case
– Working in a fast-paced team environment
– Communicate effectively through phone and email with individuals and clients
– Setting appointments for consultations per the individual’s needs
Experience and Education Requirements:
– High School Diploma/GED
– Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
– Inside Sales experience required
– Tax Resolution experience is preferred
– Strong work ethic
– Positive attitude
– Proven written and oral communication skills
– Solid attention to detail
– Driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Exceptional note-taking skills required
– Ability to learn and use multiple systems
– Ability to accept feedback and constructive criticism
What We Offer:
– Fast paced, high energy environment that is goal oriented
– Paid Vacations, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays
– Benefits Package after 90 days
– Opportunity for advancement
– Seasoned management who encourage growth and goal achievement
About Us: Incorporated in 2000, Justice Tax, LLC, and its predecessors continue our mission to help consumers achieve financial freedom. For the past two decades, the founders of Justice Tax, LLC have assisted consumers with financial struggles facilitating over $2.2 billion of financial obligations for over 20,000 individuals.
There is nothing more important to us than our relationship with our clients. Each interaction we share with our clients is held with the care we would expect ourselves. Our goal is to bring justice to the taxpayer, bring justice to the IRS and bring justice to the tax resolution industry.
Justice Tax, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, disability or national origin.
Management: Team Lead
Paid Training: Yes
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
Work Location: One location
If you feel you qualify for this position, please email your resumÃ© and details to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com