Inside Sales Consultant
Salary Range: Solid Base* + Commission* + Benefits
*Inside Sales Consultants can make $75,000 – $100,000. We are looking for top consultants that want to make even more. Is that you? Contact us today.
We are on a mission to bring justice to the taxpayer, to the IRS, and to the tax resolution industry. Our vision is a home without tax problems. We believe in tax relief for all taxpayers.
Ready to make a difference? Ready to help? Ready to start today?
- Speak with nationwide taxpayers facing Federal and State tax obligations
- Educate, motivate and provide real solutions
- Manage your own book of business
- Utilize our Administrative team to handle paperwork and spend more time helping families.
- Achieve clearly defined goals and metrics to earn even more
- Train on our highly intuitive CRM platform that maximizes your performance
- Work with a company that believes in creating an Ideal Client Experience
Job Requirements include:
- Inside Phone Sales Experience Required
- Tax Resolution Experience Preferred
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Seasoned sales experience with a consultative approach
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to learn and use multiple systems
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive criticism
- Ability to think on your feet with empathy and compassion
What We Offer:
- Fast-paced, high energy environment that is goal-oriented
- Paid Vacations, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays
- Benefits Package after 90 days
- Opportunity for advancement
- Seasoned management who encourage growth and goal achievement
About Us: Incorporated in 2000, Justice Tax, LLC, and its predecessors continue our mission to help consumers achieve financial freedom. For the past two decades, the founders of Justice Tax, LLC have assisted consumers with financial struggles facilitating over $2.2 billion of financial obligations for over 20,000 individuals.
There is nothing more important to us than our relationship with our clients. Each interaction we share with our clients is held with the care we would expect ourselves. Our goal is to bring justice to the taxpayer, bring justice to the IRS and bring justice to the tax resolution industry.
Justice Tax, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, disability or national origin.
If you feel you qualify for this position, please email your resume and details to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com