If you are an individual that is self-motivated, driven, and with a passion to help taxpayers receive the help they need, plus holding one of these credentials (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney), we are looking for you! Our Network Partners help thousands of taxpayers receive the justice they deserve with their tax issues. Your expertise and top-tier client servicing skills will help bring precious relief to our clients. Network Partners work on an independently contracted basis and work remotely for Justice Tax. Cases are assigned based on experience and are flexible.
- Create solid client relationships utilizing your white-glove style of customer service, empathy, and knowledge and expertise in the field of tax preparation.
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources, and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answers to the client.
- Prepare and review financial documents to determine the best resolution specific to each client’s case, such as Currently Non-Collectible status, Penalty Abatement, Innocent Spouse, and more.
- Communicate with federal and state taxing authorities to negotiate the best resolution for clients.
- Communicate with clients via phone and email and overseeing their case to resolution.
- Apply company policies, ethics, and procedures to resolve client cases.
- Capably handle large volumes of client cases and maintain an error-free record.
- Document interactions with clients within our CRM in detail.
- Must have one (or more) of these credentials: EA, CPA, or Practicing Attorney with precise tax preparation experience and expertise in resolving tax matters.
- Must possess active PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number).
- Professional Circular 230 judgment
- Experience with audits, innocent spouse, tax debt resolution, and CNC statuses
- Proficiency in tax software, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and basic computer software
- Must have a reliable internet connection and dedicated phone for clients
- Exemplary customer service skills; white-glove treatment of clients, patience, empathic, and reassuring
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills with proper grammar and spelling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Self-sufficient, well organized, exceptional work ethic to meet deadlines
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and determination
- 1-3 years’ experience in tax resolution is preferred.
- 3 or more years of tax preparation experience of federal and state tax returns for corporations, partnerships, and individuals
- Must possess active unrestricted credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws.
What We Offer:
- Great opportunity for knowledge expansion
- Software system integration for easy case flow and analysis
- No lead or marketing costs
- Competitive commission paid as we get paid
- A Network Partner Team that includes:
- Communications Specialists who facilitate interactions with clients
- Our Gold Star Client Advantage department which ensures every client onboarded is done so with ethics and integrity. (No OIC promises or “bad deals.”)
- A mentor to come to for guidance on cases.
Job Type: 1099 Contractor
About Us: Incorporated in 2000, Justice Tax, LLC, and its predecessors continue our mission to help consumers achieve financial freedom. For the past two decades, the founders of Justice Tax, LLC have assisted consumers with financial struggles facilitating over $2.2 billion of financial obligations for over 20,000 individuals.
There is nothing more important to us than our relationship with our clients. Each interaction we share with our clients is held with the care we would expect ourselves. Our goal is to bring justice to the taxpayer, bring justice to the IRS, and bring justice to the tax resolution industry.
Justice Tax, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com