Licensed Tax Professional
If you are an individual that is self-motivated, driven, and with a passion to help taxpayers receive the help they need, plus holding one of these credentials (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney), we are looking for you! You will be helping thousands of taxpayers receive the justice they deserve with their tax issues. Your expertise and top-tier client servicing skills will help bring precious relief to our clients.
- Create solid client relationships utilizing your white-glove style of customer service, empathy, and knowledge and expertise in the field of tax preparation
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources, and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answers to the client
- Prepare and review financial documents to determine the best resolution specific to each client’s case, such as Currently Non-Collectible status, Penalty Abatement, Innocent Spouse, and more.
- Communicate with federal and state taxing authorities to negotiate the best resolution for clients
- Communicate with clients via phone and email and overseeing their case to resolution
- Apply company policies, ethics, and procedures to resolve customer cases
- Capable of handling large volumes of client cases and maintain an error-free record
- Document interactions with client within our CRM in detail
- Must have one (or more) of these credentials: EA, CPA, or Practicing Attorney with precise tax preparation experience and expertise in resolving tax matters
- Must possess active PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number)
- Professional Circular 230 judgment
- Experience with audits, innocent spouse, tax debt resolution, and CNC statuses
- Proficiency in tax software, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and basic computer software
- Must have a reliable internet connection and dedicated phone for clients
- Exemplary customer service skills; white-glove treatment of clients, patience, empathic, and reassuring
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills with proper grammar and spelling
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Self-sufficient, well organized, exceptional work ethic to meet deadlines
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and determination
- 1-3 years’ experience in tax resolution is preferred.
- 3 or more years of tax preparation experience of federal and state tax returns for corporations, partnerships, and individuals
- Must possess active unrestricted credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
Hours of work: 9 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday. Salary will be based on experience with room for advancement in salary and responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply now by submitting your resume to [email protected]. We will be conducting interviews within the next week. We will consider all applicants whether they reside in Jacksonville, FL or not. This position is eligible for remote/work-from-home.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com