If you are an individual that is self-motivated, driven, data-savvy, and skilled at finding creative solutions, we are looking for you! You will be helping us identify quality opportunities for inbound affiliate traffic, filtering out providers that do not match our current needs. Your expertise and ingenuity will guide the right clients to find our services.
- Engaging directly with affiliate partners.
- Growing the affiliate network by establishing relationships with qualified publishers.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with top publishers.
- Analyzing industry trends to identify and recommend channel-specific strategies.
- Enabling effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Performing deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances in conversions and lead quality.
- Managing all aspects of projects, including meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking/monitoring procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A proven history of creative and resourceful thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business areas and partners
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying priority at the same time
- 1 year or more of professional experience focused on affiliate marketing
- 3 years of more of professional experience in a marketing role
Hours of work: 9 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday. Salary will be based on experience with room for advancement in pay and responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
What We Offer:
- Fast-paced, high energy environment that is goal-oriented
- Paid Vacations, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays
- Benefits Package after 90 days
- Opportunity for advancement
- Seasoned management who encourage growth and goal achievement
About Us: Incorporated in 2000, Justice Tax, LLC, and its predecessors continue our mission to help consumers achieve financial freedom. For the past two decades, the founders of Justice Tax, LLC have assisted consumers with financial struggles facilitating over $2.2 billion of financial obligations for over 20,000 individuals.
There is nothing more important to us than our relationship with our clients. Each interaction we share with our clients is held with the care we would expect ourselves. Our goal is to bring justice to the taxpayer, bring justice to the IRS, and bring justice to the tax resolution industry.
Justice Tax, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.
Management: Team Lead
Paid Training: Yes
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
Work Location: One location
Apply now by submitting your resume to [email protected] We will be conducting interviews within the next week. We will consider all applicants whether they reside in Jacksonville, FL, or not. This position is eligible for remote/work-from-home.”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org